Discover the Sweet Wonders of Chocolate
Embark on a captivating journey through the world of chocolate with the Chocolate Museum’s Praliné and Royal tours. These tours offer an ideal weekend getaway, a perfect family outing, or a leisurely program to enjoy the rich flavors and stories of chocolate.
Praliné Tour: A Family-Friendly Adventure
The Praliné tour begins at the museum’s main entrance, where guests are welcomed by a chocolate fountain. Each visitor dips a delicious treat into the flowing chocolate for a sweet start to their journey.
- Viewing the Rákóczi paintings in the Rákóczi Knights’ Hall accompanied by a chocolate tasting.
- A stroll through chocolate history, viewing shopfronts from the turn of the century and listening to stories related to chocolate, enriched with chocolate tastings.
- A visit to the Rákóczi Cellar for a brandy tasting amid centuries-old bottles, with chocolates for children and non-drinkers.
Participants also get to craft their own chocolate creation by pouring chocolate into a cookie-made bowl and decorating it with various spices. This personalized chocolate can be taken home, making a delightful souvenir or gift. While waiting for their creations to set, guests enjoy a cup of hot chocolate in the Film Museum, watching a film about the history of chocolate, followed by a live presentation to answer any questions about chocolate.
Royal Tour: A Luxurious Chocolate Experience
The Royal tour elevates the chocolate experience, starting similarly to the Praliné tour but adding an exquisite touch. After visiting the museum’s gift shop, guests are treated to a candlelit table in the Rákóczi Knights’ Hall, where they can choose from tea specialties and enjoy chocolates and the house’s special warm pastry. Optionally, a glass of dessert wine complements the culinary delights.
- Location: 1162 Budapest, Bekecs u. 22.
- Date: Ongoing
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- tickets: Child ticket (up to 12 years old): 3,990 HUF per person; Adult ticket: 4,490 HUF per person.
To ensure a personalized experience, please book your visit in advance by calling +36308221881.
Whether you’re a chocolate aficionado or simply looking for a unique way to spend your weekend, the Chocolate Museum’s tours offer an immersive and delicious exploration of chocolate’s history and its culinary delights.